Driving Towards a Greener Future
Driveshafts Australia large inventory range is designed to minimise our customers downtime with a comprehensive range of components to service all major fleets. We pride ourselves on:
- Latest Technology in balancing equipment
- Worldwide parts procurement to obtain the highest quality of parts available
- Research and development team enhance or correct components and design shortfalls, we upgrade components to meet the extreme conditions of the Mining and heavy road haulage industries, providing high-quality, reliable mining driveshafts and truck driveshafts.
- Our internal workshop systems have an unmatched success rate with the elimination of vibration and premature failures in Heavy Haulage equipment, this is due to procuring parts of superior quality and closely monitoring our workshop procedures
- Our workshop is an OEM driveshafts repairer for Caterpillar, Komatsu, Sandivik, Isuzu, Hino, Mack, Mitsubishi, Iveco, Western Star, Kenworth, Volvo, International, Man, Sterling and Scania
All Modifications are compliant with ADR rules under our Authorised Modifier (number M199WA). We are a licensed Motor Vehicle Repairer (number MRB1089).